Apr 7, 2009
International Pillow Fight Day 2009
Saturday, April 4, 2009
3:00pm - 3:15pm
Vancouver Art Gallery on Robson
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
1. "Don't talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!" (especially to news media and civic authories)
2. Don't be in location until the exact minute. (set your watches)
3. Hide your pillows.
4. Rush in screaming "PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!"
5. After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
6. Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don't make this a police issue)
7. Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
8. "If this is your first [time] at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight."
No one knows why or for whom but only that it "just happens". The message goes to all the good vibe people you know.
Creative Commons Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rebelcan/sets/72157616276371813/