Oct 2, 2009
"RULES FOR A REVOLUTION"
1. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. Get control of all means of publicity,
3. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
5. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace.
6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy it's credit, produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
8. Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.
9. Cause breakdown of the old moral values - honestly, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscate them and leaving the populace helpless.